As a yoga teacher, my goal is to help my students achieve a yoga practice that they are comfortable with and that is meaningful to them. I love teaching my students how to bring mindfulness into their daily lives.
Mindful Yoga Moments is now only offering private sessions for individuals and groups.
Private sessions can either be held in the studio or I can come to the client, whether it’s in their home or at another location.
Please see below for all the health and safety measures that are being done in the studio to ensure a comfortable space for your yoga practice.
For all of my private clients, I design these sessions to cater to your needs. I specialize in teaching gentle vinyasa, restorative, and yin yoga. I like to bring mindfulness and meditation into my teaching so I often do a guided meditation, breathing techniques, or even a mindfulness exercise with my students. When I sign up with new clients I like to have a discussion with them ahead of time to determine what your needs are for your yoga practice. These sessions are about you and what you want to achieve. I am simply here to guide and support you along the way.
Private One-On-One Yoga Sessions
Develop a yoga practice that feels right for you. Learn about breathing techniques and mindfulness.
Feel a connection to the Universe and with your purpose. Have an opportunity to feel grounded, calm and peaceful.
These sessions are one hour long. You have the choice to sign up for as many sessions as you’d like. Contact me to discuss further and sign up.
Private Group Yoga Sessions
These yoga sessions are suitable for small groups, but I am open to larger group settings. They can be done as one-time events or ongoing sessions. The choice is yours!
If you are planning a wellness event or retreat, I would be happy to be a part of your event to lead a yoga class, guide you through breathing techniques and mindful meditation.
Or perhaps you’re looking to have a relaxing afternoon or evening with friends. Whether it’s for a birthday, bridal shower, baby shower, or even just a gathering of friends for a little pampering, let me provide you with a beautiful yoga experience to add that something extra.
Contact me for your small gathering or event today!
If you are coming to the studio for your private yoga sessions, please note the following:
Upon Arriving at the Studio:
- Please have your mask on when you enter and keep it on until you have come into the studio and have settled down on your yoga mat.
- When you enter the building you will be in the martial arts club area, which has clear markings on the floor to walk through to the back where you can then enter the yoga studio. Please walk only along this path when a martial arts class is in progress.
Your Yoga Practice:
- Wearing a mask during your practice is optional.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and other yoga props.
- If you use a studio mat you must clean it before leaving. I have a disinfectant spray that you can use.
- If you use any studio props (bolsters, blocks, straps, etc) you will be required to leave them in a designated area in the studio so they can be sanitized before being used again.
Studio Cleaning and Disinfecting:
- Studio staff will be regularly cleaning the entire studio area, as well as regularly sanitizing high-touch areas (ie: doorknobs, etc).
- There are two bathrooms on site, which will also be regularly cleaned and sanitized by staff. Students who use the washrooms during a class will have disinfecting wipes available for them to wipe down everything they touched.